What are Charter Schools?
Charter schools are independent public schools, designed and operated by educators, parents, community leaders, educational entrepreneurs and others. They are sponsored by designated local or state educational organizations who monitor their quality and integrity, but allow them to operate free from many of the bureaucratic constraints facing traditional public schools. Charter schools design and deliver programs tailored to educational excellence and community needs. Because they are schools of choice, they are held to the highest level of accountability — consumer demand.
- Philadelphia Chapter, American Institute of Architects
- The American Institute of Architects
- Industrial Designers Society of America
- Center for Education Reform
- Center for School Change
- Charter Friends National Network
- US Charter Schools
- Reach: Pennsylvania Grassroots Coalition for School Choice
- BPC 157 Review: 9 Amazing Benefits Of This Peptide - May 21, 2022
- PT-141 Peptide Review: 8 Big Benefits For Men & Women - May 16, 2022
- Fladrafinil Review: 7 Big Benefits Of CRL-40, 941 - May 16, 2022